Class times: 9:00am – 11:00am. Pre-registration required.
KIDS SUMMER SEWING CAMP schedule is out.
Summer Camps fill up quickly, so be sure to sign up soon.
FLORIANI “SIGNATURE COLLECTION”
Embroidery Designs 1/2 OFF!
Until the end of April,
any Floriani “Signature Collection” design pack
will be 1/2 price.
Even if we are out of stock and need to order your favorite!
All other Floriani Designs are 10% off the regular price until the end of April.
This is the best time to get that design
you have been needing.
BROTHER QUATTRO OWNERS
BABYLOCK ELLISIMO OWNERS
Singer Sewing Center is offering 2 classes to help get the most out of your Brother Quattro, BabyLock Ellisimo,
or other high end Brother or BabyLock.
Tuesday, April 15 at 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm
will be dedicated to EMBROIDERY.
Susan Glass will be instructing the class.
There is no charge, but you must register in advance to attend.
Bring your machine if you want to sew/embroider.
If you would rather not bring your machine,
or you don’t have one yet,
you are welcome to come and observe and learn.
But you still need to register before the class date.
Cool down your sewing with
artwork disguised as fans.
Come in and see our wide selection.
There is a fan to bring out the uniqueness in everyone.
The Perfect Little Sewing Table
Singer Sewing Center
now has in stock the
lovingly hand crafted
by Henry Morkovsky.
Each unique table has a
finished wooden structure
with laminated top.
The surface has
for safe sewing.
Come in and see our
Only $59.00 each.
Enjoy the beauty and aroma of candles
without a flame.
Come in and see our new collection of
Habersham Wax Pottery.
They are beautiful!
And the fragrances are wonderful!
FLORIANI EMBROIDERY CD DESIGN SALE!!
FLORIANI EMBROIDERY CD DESIGN SALE!!
All of the FLORIANI SIGNATURE COLLECTIONSare 50% off the regular price!
This is a first.
Come in and see our great selection,
but if the one that you want is out of stock,
we can order it for you at the same 50% off.
Also, if you have been having trouble with small lettering, and fine designs,
Floriani has extra fine embroidery thread, that is as beautiful as the Floriani 40 weight thread,
but makes your fine embroidery more defined.
We have many colors to choose from.
The designs on the left were sewn out with 40 weight poly.
The designs on the right, with extra fine 60 weight poly.
We have some exciting classes and events to look forward to.
More information on these classes and events will be forth coming.
Faye & Tassie will be at it again this year with
Classes for Quilters.
Their SATURDAY AFTERNOON and ALL NIGHTERS
schedule is out.
If this is the year that you decided to learn to quilt,
give us a call at 991-5151,
and we will make sure that you get the classes that you would like.
September 3, 4, & 5, 2014
Sarah Veblen was such a hit, that we have asked her to come back for more fitting and fun.
Sarah will be offering her indispensable knowledge and expertise in September.
Sarah will present 2 entertaining and
very informative lecture/demos
all about fitting and looking great in your clothes.
Tuesday, September 2 at 9:00am – noon
”Getting Started” with perfect fitting.
Tuesday, September 2 at 1:00pm – 4:00pm
“More Advanced” techniques in fitting.
$20.00 for each lecture/demo.
Wednesday Sept 3,Thursday Sept 4, & Friday Sept 5
Sarah will offer one-on-one personal fittings.
Each personal fitting session will be 25 minutes for $60.00.
These sessions are already filling up,
so don’t delay in reserving your spot.
September 19 & 20, 2014
will be here for a fabulous
Two-day Make’n'Take Event.
This Event will be September 19 & 20, 2014.
Mark you calendars, and don’t miss the fun.
November 4,5, & 6, 2014
In Londa’s Nov. 4 evening
see and learn all about her amazing
Artistic T’s – creative techniques
with your basic knit top pattern AND how to look your VERY best by refining your style and color choices. She’ll also share some of her great knit jackets in the Trunk Show portion of the program.
During the morning on Nov. 5, actually SEE her execute the pattern changes and demonstrate at the machine her unique knit sewing and embellishment techniques.
Then, Nov 5 in the afternoon and all day on Nov. 6, make at least one great Artistic T from the selected styles with Londa in the workshop…..
Here’s just a glimpse of what you will learn….
* See how to put stencils, mending powder, artist foil, inexpensive lace knits, unique notions and more to work to create knit ‘T’ tops together with fun and EASE so you never again pay high prices for boutique garments.
* How to use flat pattern techniques to transform a basic top into a classic cowl style of any depth, how to add flounces anywhere and way and any depth.
* How to add flattering shirring to your tops INCLUDING the hints for working successfully with elastic thread in the bobbin, which elastic shirrs seams the best, and more.
* How to fit as you sew – then take that information back to your pattern for the next time you make that style from similar fabric.
* How to put your basic machine features FOR you instead of against you as you sew knit fabrics.
* Knit top edges…HOW to stitch and stabilize for snappy retention over the life of the garment.
* How to cut the longest bias strips possible from a piece of fabric with her Magic Folding technique.
* How to make a trim from many woven fabrics – quick, easy, and amazing!
* How to make a jacket from a basic Knit Top pattern.
*How to look your BEST every day you dress.
* Why every woman needs a great jacket that ‘TALKS’ and one that ‘WHISPERS’ AND unique knit tops perfect for our warm climate.
* In Decorative Sewing…WHAT to put WHERE and WHY! Learn design principles that will automatically help you make these important decisions – whether you are creating a garment, a quilt, an accessory, or home dec!
* How to look taller and slimmer.
November 21 & 22, 2014
BabyLock will be at the Singer Sewing Center
November 21 & 22, 2014.
Come and join us learn the wonders of the fabulous
SASHIKO Quilting Machine and the
EMBELLISHER Felting Machine.
If you have never seen these machines, you are in for a treat.